Top 19 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Take Any Of The Experimental mRNA Treatments
Of all the threats we’re facing right now, I consider the mRNA “vaccine” to be the most pressing and immediate.
While, disappointingly, most still believe in the COVID psyop, I believe there is an instinctual revulsion and mistrust surrounding vaccines in general and the mRNA treatments specifically. Rather like the U.K. and its initial implicit belief that the royal family had a hand in Princess Diana’s death, we KNOW something is wrong with this picture. Most would prefer to wait, despite being told vaccines are the only possible ransom/ parole for their current captivity. Calling this mad scramble “Operation Warp Speed” in the US and “Operation Moonshot” in the U.K., does little to dispel such fears. The former connotes an intense, irresponsible rush, the latter an ”enterprise” with an unlikely and uncertain outcome.
Here are my top 19 reasons to avoid the current rollouts:
19) “Doctors Link Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines to Life-Threatening Blood Disorder: “A second New York Times article quotes doctors who say the mRNA technology used in COVID vaccines may cause immune thrombocytopenia, a blood disorder that last month led to the death of a Florida doctor after his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine”:
Doctors Link Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines to Life-Threatening Blood Disorder
18) Pharma does not consider this a vaccine – it is intended as a platform and an operating system.
“Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the “program” or “app” is our mRNA drug – the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.
mRNA Medicines – The ‘Software of Life’
I have yet to read a creepier paragraph. I know Pharma has recently redefined vaccine to incorporate mRNA treatments (much like they have for the words ‘pandemic‘ and the phrase ‘herd immunity‘ to suit their purposes, but this should only highlight their subterfuge.
Is this mRNA gene therapeutic called a vaccine so it can be fraudulently covered under the vaccine liability shield? (see point 11)
17) The fact that they have to bribe us to take this trustworthy, perfectly safe solution to all our troubles:
Get A Free Bag Of Marijuana With Your Covid-19 Vaccine
The UK’s BrewDog pubs want to offer you a vaccine – and a commemorative beer
16) AI needed to help reporting of expected high volume of ADR due to ‘vaccine’:
“The MHRA urgently seeks an Artificial Intelligence (AI) software tool to process the expected high volume of Covid-19 vaccine Adverse Drug Reaction (ADRs) and ensure that no details from the ADRs’ reaction text are missed”.
Should we allow human challenge studies to infect healthy volunteers with SARS-CoV-2?
15) Threats to fertility via spike protein effects on the placenta. Pharma can’t allay these fears, and are open (in their documentation, at least) about their ignorance on this matter. They’ve recently back-pedalled on discouraging pregnant women and women hoping to become pregnant from taking it though. Below you will see the discrepancy between information given to patients and doctors on this issue:
Compare the U.K. government’s information pack for “health care professionals” to the one for “recipients”. Something they’re not telling us.
‘MRNA vaccine blocks protein that helps formation of human placenta’
14) Antibody-dependent enhancement or pathogenic priming – another still-unproven yet undebunked threat. Does the “vaccine” create a greater threat to the immune system from contact with the wild virus? In the FDA documents, “vaccine enhanced disease” is listed as a possible outcome. (See below). The skipped animal trials might have highlighted this issue.
Antibody-dependent enhancement of virus infection and disease
Pathogenic Priming and Antibody Dependent Enhancement and COVID19
13) The worrying outcomes in Australia, whereby guinea pigs/ cannon fodder somehow tested positive for HIV. MSM claims these are false positives, but it does play into fears of autoimmune disasters predicted in FDA’s/ Pfizer’s own documents (see photo below).
Covid: Australian vaccine abandoned over false HIV response
12) Bell’s Palsy – cases of this appearing globally. Reported initially by the MSM as temporary (worrying enough) but predictably never followed up by the MSM. How do we know?
Four trial volunteers who got Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine developed Bell’s palsy – but FDA denies that the temporary facial paralysis was caused by the shot
Israeli doctors warn against 2nd vaccine dose for those who suffer Bell’s palsy side effect
11) Pharma has no financial liability for any damage or fatality resultant from their mRNA treatment. Why should they care about safety, let alone efficacy? No wonder most sensible people are baulking.
You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either
10) The trials skipped crucial steps, such as animal trials, and were only unleashed on the public as a result of governmental fiat emergency powers. None of these treatments has been officially approved, and experimental substances were permitted to be injected into subjects only via emergency powers acts. Crucial stages have been skipped.
Moderna And Pfizer Skipped Animal Trials On mRNA COVID Vaccines
Covid vaccine: Pfizer request emergency use authorisation from European regulator
9) The “authorities” have been very clear that it is only designed to reduce symptoms and not infection transmission. Masks, social distancing and lockdowns will continue nonetheless, so why bother for a virus with an over 99% recovery rate?
Could people still be infectious after they’re vaccinated for COVID-19?
Vaccines are ‘perfect’ (stops you from getting sick and getting others sick) or ‘imperfect/leaky’ (reduces symptoms, doesn’t stop you from getting others sick). Imperfect vaccines can make viruses spread farther (host doesn’t die) and become much deadlier (stronger versions survive).
Don’t hang out around vaccinated people, unless you are.”
Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens
Interim Recommendation for Use of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine
8) The fact that we’ll need 2 doses and the cavalier recommendation (in the U.K. at least) that you can mix and match the treatments from different companies to ensure you get both does not promote confidence.
England health officials defend contingency plan to mix Covid vaccines
7) Before unleashing the treatments, the FDA published this:
FDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 vaccines: List of possible adverse event outcomes
6) Possible permanent, unresearched and unpredictable modifications on human DNA. However much we hear in the MSM that it doesn’t and can’t affect DNA, many doctors claim otherwise. Changes to RNA messaging for DNA sounds to me like it will have a definite effect.
Not exclusively related to mRNA treatments (don’t call them “vaccines”) but if they appear in the lists for adverse effects they have already occurred in the trials.
Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 22, 2020 Meeting Presentation
5) The allergic reactions that started immediately. Aren’t all adverse reactions considered “allergic”? Aren’t all adverse reactions “significant”? Subjects with allergies were being told to hold off from having the “vaccine”. Think those proposed delays have now been removed.
People who suffer ‘significant’ allergic reactions told not to take new Covid-19 vaccine
4) It’s meagre weeks of trial testing (sometimes lasting 5 days) on predominantly youngish and healthy subjects can tell us little about their safety and efficacy on the elderly and the vulnerable (yet they’re the first to receive it)
Be cognisant of the fact that the public rollout IS the continuation of the Phase 3 trial. We are the guinea pigs and cannon fodder.
UK authorities explicitly say that under-16s, pregnant women, those with history of allergies (and the elderly) should NOT take the vaccine. Still pushing it on all three though, despite no specific testing at all on these demographics.
It’s not safe for these 3 groups of people to get a COVID-19 vaccine
3) Nearly half of care home staff ‘may refuse to take Covid vaccine’
Roughly Half Of Caregivers At Long-Term Care Facilities Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine
2) The medium to long term effects which NOONE can predict or debunk, due to the insane, headlong rush to “save us” from this “pandemic”. “No time to test, just get it out there“ is apparently the mantra (though I suspect they have been testing these experimental treatments privately for decades…)
Could mRNA COVID-19 vaccines be dangerous in the long-term?
“In a new research article published in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, veteran immunologist J. Bart Classen expresses similar concerns and writes that “RNA-based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19.”
For decades, Classen has published papers exploring how vaccination can give rise to chronic conditions such as Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes — not right away, but three or four years down the road.
In this latest paper, Classen warns that the RNA-based vaccine technology could create “new potential mechanisms” of vaccine adverse events that may take years to come to light.”:
Immunologist: Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Could Cause Long-Term Chronic Illness
1) The deaths throughout the world already. Hundreds already reported but, with the reticence of patients and doctors to report the findings, it’s highly likely to already be significantly higher. That number will of course only rise (329 in the US alone as of 1st Feb 2021 – guarantee we never get a single proper investigation and the stories of individual cases quietly slip away…)
Norway Raises Concern Over Vaccine Jabs for the Elderly
CDC: 329 Recorded Deaths So Far Following Experimental COVID mRNA Injections in the U.S.
Over 10,000 registerd covid “vaccine” deaths worldwide, which is just the tip of the ice berg.
You have been warned.