Bill Gates – A wealthy psychopath
The global lockdowns that Bill Gates helped orchestrate and cheerlead have bankrupted more than 100,000 companies in the U.S. alone,
and plunged a billion people into poverty and deadly food insecurity that, among other devastating damage, kill 10,000 African children every month – while Gates’ fortune increased by another $20 billion.
Gates is using that new money to expand his power over the world’s population by buying devalued assets at fire-sale prices and maneuvering for monopoly control over public health, privatizing prisons, online education and global communications while also buying digital currency, high-tech surveillance, data harvesting systems and artificial intelligence.
His wealth of $133 billion makes him the fourth richest man in the world.
Bill Gates quietly becoming the largest owner of farmland in the U.S. and the irresistible pull Gates has to exert monopoly control over global food supplies. https://t.co/F6hOyCfsAw
– Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) February 4, 2021
‘It baffles me how so many of my friends in the environmental movement have swallowed Gates’ dystopian plans for humanity’ – Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Attorney Robert F. Kennedy Jr. son of Robert F. Kennedy and nephew of former U.S. President John F. Kennedy, has written an extensive account of Bill Gates’ attempt to monopolize and dominate global food production, calling it “a dark form of philanthrocapitalism based on biopiracy and corporate biopiracy.”
Kennedy warns that Bill Gates’ rhetoric of sustainability, biodiversity, good stewardship and climate serve to cloak his dystopian plans for humanity in benign intentions.
Kennedy is the president of Children’s Health Defense (formerly the World Mercury Project), an advocacy group that claims a large proportion of American children suffer from conditions such as autism, ADHD, food allergies, cancer and autoimmune diseases, which are allegedly caused by exposure to a variety of chemicals
Kennedy continues: “These causes are all stark realities that pose an existential threat to our children and require urgent attention. Gates’ record, however, reveals his benevolent intentions as disguises for his agenda serve to maximize personal gain and control.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr.
Writing for his Childrens Health Defense group, Kennedy notes, “It baffles me how many of my friends in the environmental movement have swallowed Gates’ BEDROG.”
Throughout the essay, Kennedy explains how Gates:
- Helped orchestrate and encourage lockdowns that have bankrupted more than 100,000 companies in the U.S. alone and plunged a billion people into poverty and deadly food insecurity , which, among other devastating damages, kill 10,000 African children every month – while Gates’ wealth has increased by $20 billion.
- Silently made himself the largest owner of farmland in the United States. Gates’ portfolio now includes about 242,000 acres of U.S. farmland and nearly 27,000 acres of other land in Louisiana, Arkansas, Nebraska, Arizona, Florida, Washington and 18 other states .
- Has made hefty investments in GMO crops , seed patents, synthetic foods, artificial intelligence including robotic farm workers and leadership positions in food giants including Coca-Cola, Unilever, Philip Morris (Kraft, General Foods), Kellogg’s, Procter & Gamble and Amazon (Whole Foods), and at multinationals such as Monsanto and Bayer that market chemical pesticides and petrochemical fertilizers .
- A failed system of GMO, chemical and fossil fuel based agriculture has forced on poor African farmers, decimating biodiversity and making the soil more acidic with each application of petrochemical fertilizers. One study found that extreme hunger increased by 30 percent in the 18 countries Gates targeted. Rural poverty has metastasized dramatically and the number of hungry people in these countries has risen to 131 million.