“Asymptomatic patient” is a hoax
At this point, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence showing that the PCR tests are not doing what they’re supposed to be doing. The whole freaking world IGNORES this!!!
Who knows more about the PCR tests than it’s inventor? Kary Mullis: “With PCR, if you do it well you can find almost anything in anybody“. The MSM are doing everything they can to censor & ignore this.
Few weeks ago, a portuguese appeals court has ruled that PCR tests are unreliable and that it is unlawful to quarantine people based solely on a PCR test, and that “the probability that said person is infected is less than 3%, and the probability that said result is a false positive is 97%”. Not a single word from the media.
Study from november 2020: PCR does not detect SARS-CoV-2. Ignored by the MSM.
There are cases in which the false positive rate is 100%. It depends on the lab because each lab uses a different number of amplification cycles for the PCR.
International experts suggest that up to 90% COVID cases could be false positives. Not a word from the media.
A group of australian lawyers have sent an open letter to their government: “This is no pandemic, Covid19 tests are unreliable to test any specific disease.” They are also ignored.
Former chief science officer for Pfizer says “second wave” is faked on false-positive COVID tests. What do the media do? They ignore him.