BOMBSHELL The Chinese Communist Party’s Global Lockdown Fraud
An open letter written by a group of lawyers, scientists, doctors and retired Brig. General Robert Spalding has been sent to the FBI, MI5, DOJ, and Australian/German/Canadian intelligence agencies calling for an investigation into the scientific debate on major policy decisions during the Covid crisis.
This might be the most important piece of information to come out in the last 12 months.
The letter identifies issues of potentially criminal nature by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) as well as governments and authorities throughout the world. The letter is 11,000 words long and contains 255 sources, so it is NOT simply a baseless conspiracy theory.
A summary of the evidence presented in the letter include:
1. Lockdowns Originated on the Order of Xi Jinping, General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party, and Were Propagated Into Global Policy by the World Health Organization With Little Analysis or Logic
2. The Most Influential Institution for Covid-19 Models, Self-Described as “China’s Best Academic Partner in the West,” Has Been by Far the Most Alarmist and Inaccurate Covid-19 Modeler
3. Deadly Recommendations for Early Mechanical Ventilation Came from China
4. The World’s Predominant, Wildly-Inaccurate PCR Testing Protocols Are Based on Incomplete, Theoretical Genome Sequences Supplied by China
5. Predominant, Excessive PCR Testing Protocols Came from China
6. Studies Showing Significant Asymptomatic Transmission, the Only Scientific Basis for Lockdowns of Healthy Individuals, Came from China
7. The CCP Engaged in an Early, Broad, Systematic, and Global Propaganda Campaign to Promote Its Lockdown Response
8. Many Prominent Pro-Lockdown Scientists Show Conspicuous Pro-China Bias
9. Many Other Influential Lockdown Supporters Are Both Woefully Unqualified to Be Advising World Leaders on Pandemic Policy and Often Show Conspicuous Pro-China Bias
10. Several Top National Health Officials Among the Nations Are Woefully Unqualified and Show Conspicuous Pro-China Bias
11. Prominent Lockdown Supporters Have Proven Unusually Indifferent to the Devastating Consequences of Their Policies
CONCLUSION: (The actual conclusion of the letter is a bit longer, but I’ll give my summary of it for the sake of easier reading). The term “totalitarianism” was first used in the 20th century to describe regimes that used modern technology to control every aspect of citizens lives, to bind them with the state and disrupt their social bonds. This is clearly illustrated by the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Modern China is the closest thing we have to a 21st century totalitarian regime, and the public is underestimating it’s current power and ability to manipulate western governments by force or more covert methods.
Most people just cannot accept the possibility that our leaders would willingly put us in constant lockdowns to crash the economy and destroy our standard of living, all while knowing all along that the “science” they were using as justification was fraudulent, and doing so by the orders of a foreign regime. That possibility is simply too evil or dark for most people to fathom.
However, Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union knowingly killed or starved millions of innocent people all for the sake of political power. History is repeating itself, but this time on a global scale with modern technology. The propaganda methods that were used by the Nazis/soviets are the same being used now: repetition, divide and conquer, scapegoating, etc.